Hello there! In order to make it more convenient for you, we have created this FAQ page to get you the answers that you are looking for. If you do not see your question listed below, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will try to address your concern as soon as possible.
SOME OF THESE ANSWERS MAY ONLY BE APPLICABLE POST-THE COVID19 PANDEMIC.
FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long does shipping take?
- Shipping varies depending on the processing time and your location. Once you place an order, it goes into a processing period which usually takes between 1-3 business days. (This does not include weekends.) When your order is done processing, then it will become ready for shipping. When choosing standard first class shipping at checkout, it will usually take 5-7 business days to be delivered and priority shipping usually takes about 2-3 business days. Again, this excludes weekends. Please keep in mind that your location plays a big factor in the arrival date. If you would like a more accurate delivery date estimate for your location, feel free to contact your local USPS. We ship from Northern California.
2. I have not received my package, what's going on?
- Once an item is shipped, we will automatically provide you a tracking number with the shipping confirmation via email. When you receive your tracking number, it means that your package is now in the hands of the USPS and we are no longer responsible for your package. Please understand that it is not under our control, if the USPS makes a mistake or takes longer to deliver your package than anticipated. If you believe your package may be lost or have any concerns related to your package, we suggest you contact your local USPS directly, to obtain more information in regards to your package. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds for lost or stolen packages. This is very rare, but it can happen and we want to make sure you know what the proper steps are to take action.
3. I received a damaged item. Can I get another one?
- Yes! If your item arrived damaged or defective, you have 3 business days upon receiving your item to contact us and bring this to our attention. Please inspect your items upon reception. We will not accept any items once they are worn or used. You may email us to firstname.lastname@example.org in regards to your damaged merchandise or direct message us on Instagram @jamilettsboutique. Please make sure you provide your order number and a picture of the damaged area in the email. Upon receiving your returned item, you have the option to request store credit or an exchange for the same item. We want to always make sure that you are satisfied with your items, so please contact us within that 3-day timeframe. You have 5 days from the initial inquiry to provide all supporting evidence for the store credit or the exchange to be honored. (See return instructions below. This is the only return policy that IS applicable during the COVID-19 pandemic.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS (If applicable)
You must contact us at email@example.com for return approval. Please include your full name, order number and reason for the return in the initial email. Merchandise must be returned within the 7 days after the purchase. Merchandise must be unworn and in the same condition in which you received it. Original tags, including the Jamilett's Boutique tag must be attached in order for your return request to be honored. We will not honor your return without the tags attached. NO EXCEPTIONS. Accessories, bodysuits, intimates, white clothing or items cannot be returned due to hygiene purposes. These items are FINAL SALE. All promotional, clearance and sale items are FINAL SALE.
Thank you for your understanding and we are sorry for any inconvenience.
4. Can you suggest a size for a certain item?
- We understand that it may be hard to determine your size for an item when online shopping. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend a size because we do not know your body shape or the fit that you are most comfortable in. A lot of factors play a role in the way each item may fit, such as fabric, stretch and the pattern/cut of the item. However, if something fits smaller/bigger or if it is true to size, we do appreciate the feedback, so that we can note that in our item descriptions. We are not responsible if an item does not fit you the way it was expected to do so. We suggest you use your own judgement and discretion when purchasing. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause. We do offer store credit in the case that you would like to return your item. Please see the return policy page for more information. (This return policy is only applicable post-the COVID19 pandemic.)
5. Do you have a size chart?
- We do not have a specific size chart for each item because the items we carry come for a different variety of vendors and all items vary in size and measurements. There is no consistent size chart offered for each item. We do have a general size chart that you can use for reference. However, we will try to note if an item is smaller/bigger or if it is true to size in the description. Please use your judgement and discretion when shopping online and read all the item descriptions prior to purchasing.
6. How can I access my store credit?
Store credit will be issued in a code format. You will be given the exact amount of the item(s) that you purchased only. This does not include taxes, shipping and or discount codes that were used on your order.
Store credit will be processed/issued within 24-28 hours after we receive the returned merchandise.
Store credit can only be utilized on our website, Www.jamilettsboutique.com
Store credit is non-transferrable.
Store credit does not expire.
Store credit codes cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional codes.
Store credit is accessible via your customer account. If you did not create a customer account, you may access your store credit by using the same email at checkout that was used in the original order.
All sales are FINAL when a store credit code is used.
Please maintain track of your return parcel, maintaining track of the status of the return is the responsibility of the customer.
7. How will I know when my store credit was processed?
- Your store credit online usually processes within 1-2 business days after we have received your order back. It will be counted from the date that the tracking information shows that it was "picked up" by us. You can always stay in track of the returned package using the tracking number that the carrier provides you.